Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Hammond Family

Several weeks back, about the time we moved to Fort Worth, we had an amazing opportunity to catch up with Chris's Aunt Kelly.  She is an amazing, sweet lady, and offered to take pictures of our family! The pictures came out great, and I wanted to share them with you!



Shania and Kenzie were wearing their matching dresses that day.




They had so much fun chasing the chickens around the yard.



And Cole got to meet his first horse.  He doesn't look too happy about it!



My handsome men!  



Love the pop of color on this one.  Shania is looking beautiful.



Kenzie jumping and dancing around.  She's such a happy, fun girl.



This makes my heart swell in happiness. 



Simply me.






Chris's grandfather, Chris and Cole.  It was wonderful seeing them all together.



Chris, Cole, and I along with his Aunt Kelly and his Grandpa.





I absolutely love how the pictures turned out, and am so grateful that Kelly was able to capture a special day as we all spent time together.  The girls loved seeing the horses and chickens at their great grandpa's house, and we all enjoyed seeing family. 

No comments: